In the context of the use of its services and in particular the services accessible on its website, its mobile site, its online store and its mobile applications, LE BELVEDERE, as data controller, is likely to collect and process personal data concerning you.
We are committed to respecting the rules for protecting the privacy of prospects and visitors to our sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications. All the processing of personal data implemented within the framework of the accessible services complies with the local regulations applicable to the protection of personal data and in particular the provisions of the law “Informatique et Libertés” of January 6, 1978 as amended and the General Regulations on Data Protection (EU Regulation 2016/679) or “GDPR”.
1 – WHAT ARE OUR COMMITMENTS IN TERMS OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA?
LE BELVEDERE undertakes to guarantee a high level of protection of the personal data of its customers, prospects, users of its sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications and of any other person whose personal data it processes.
LE BELVEDERE undertakes to comply with the regulations applicable to all the processing of personal data that it implements:
- Your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner;
- Your personal data is collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and is not further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes;
- Your personal data is stored in an adequate, relevant manner and is limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is processed;
- Vos données personnelles sont exactes, tenues à jour et toutes les mesures raisonnables sont prises pour que les données inexactes, eu égard aux finalités pour lesquelles elles sont traitées, soient effacées ou rectifiées sans tarder.
LE BELVEDERE implements the appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee a level of security adapted to the inherent risk of its processing operations, comply with regulatory requirements and protect the rights and data of the persons concerned when designing processing operations. .
In addition, LE BELVEDERE contractually imposes the same level of protection of personal data on its subcontractors (service providers, suppliers, etc.).
2 – WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
A – Depending on the purpose of the collection
The personal data we collect varies depending on the purpose of the collection and the Service we provide to you.
Generally, we may directly collect the following categories of personal data:
- a) personal contact details, such as your surname, first name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number(s);
- b) the identifiers used to access your online account, namely the user name and the password. This is necessary for us to create a personal user account;
- c) exchanges with us, which may include details of conversations through chat, customer service;
- d) demographic information, such as your age, gender and lifestyle preferences (including your favorite products and your interest in them);
- e) browsing history, such as the pages visited, the date of the visit, the location during the visit, or the IP address;
- f) payment information when a purchase or reservation is made on one of our sites, online stores, or one of our applications. Generally the invoice is issued in your name, your billing address and payment data such as your credit card or bank account;
We may also collect personal data about you indirectly when you share content on social networks, websites, stores or applications relating to our products and services, or responding to our posts and promotional announcements on social networks.
B – Personal data concerning minors
LE BELVEDERE does not collect or process personal data relating to children under 18 without the prior consent of the parents or holders of parental responsibility for the child.
If personal data concerning children is collected via our sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications, the parents or holders of the exercise of parental authority have the possibility of opposing it by contacting us. at the address given at the bottom of this page.
3 – HOW ARE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
A – Means of collecting your data
In the context of our relations, you are likely to communicate your personal data to us by various means and in particular on our sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications during your Internet browsing, purchases, reservations, by completing the various collection forms, when subscribing to the e-newsletter, when creating an account, when you submit an application, when you post comments on our social network pages, when you establish any contact with our establishment or when you otherwise provide us with your personal data.
B – IP address
In order to constantly improve the quality of the services offered on our sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile application and their adequacy with your expectations, SON DE MAR may use “cookies”, text files used to identify your terminal when you connect to one of our services. The deposit of cookies or tracers in your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) allows SON DE MAR to collect information and personal data, according to your choice of configuration of your terminal.
Types of cookies used:
- b) Website performance cookies. Performance cookies allow us to optimize our website and detect any technical problems you may encounter. They allow us to collect information on how you use the site, in particular the number of visits per page, the number of error messages displayed, the time spent on a page, or the number of clicks on an area of the website. The information stored cannot be used for commercial purposes.
- c) Functionality cookies. These cookies allow the website to remember the choices you have made (such as your user name, the language chosen or the region where you are located) and provide more precise and personal characteristics. These cookies can also be used to remember changes made by the user, such as text size or font. They may also be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or leaving a comment on a blog. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymized and cannot track your browsing activity on other websites. By using our website, you agree to receive these types of cookies on your device.
- d) Advertising marketing cookies. These cookies collect information about your internet browsing habits in order to provide you with advertisements that are tailored to you and match your areas of interest. They also help limit the number of times you see an advertisement and help us assess the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns. They are usually installed by advertising networks with the permission of the website operator. They memorize the visits made to a site and share this information with other companies (advertisers for example). Targeted or advertising cookies are often linked to site functionality provided by the partner company. The information is collected and shared with third parties to provide audience targeting and optimization solutions for advertisers and publishers. No personal data is collected and an individual cannot be identified through the data collected.
- e) Cookies from third-party websites and social networks Our website contains links and/or content to other websites and social networks, and we do not know which cookies are used by them. To find out more, please consult the information provided by these third-party sites and social networks on their own cookies.
D – Respect for your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy and respect the following 2 principles.
– We do not associate any information with your cookies that can identify you directly and personally. Cookies do not in any way allow us to know your address, your date of birth, your telephone number or any other information allowing you to be identified.
– We do not provide any personal information to advertisers or third-party sites that display our interest-based ads.
If your computer or mobile is used by several people, or if it has several navigation software, it is possible that the content displayed to other users corresponds to your preferences. If you wish, you can change your browser settings.
For more information on how cookies and targeted advertising work, you can consult the CNIL website : https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-les-outils-pour-les-maitriser.
E – Links to third-party sites
Our sites: website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications may contain links redirecting to third-party websites.
We are not responsible for the collection, use, management, sharing or disclosure of data and information by these third parties.
The communication of information on third-party sites is governed by the confidentiality policy and the conditions of use of these sites. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of these websites before submitting any personal information.
4 – WHAT IS THE DATA THAT MAY BE COLLECTED FOR?
Your data is mainly used for reservation and purchase purposes (provision of services, specific services and products), prospecting, loyalty, animation, commercial information, satisfaction surveys, organization of contests, new services and products intended for to improve your customer experience within our establishment, statistical studies, recruitment, after-sales service, processing of your requests and/or complaints. In addition to the cases where your consent has been obtained (in particular to send you personalized offers), the processing of your data for the various purposes mentioned above is in particular necessary:
- To ensure the performance of the service contract;
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- For the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our establishment (including developing new services and offers, improving customer service, etc.).
More specifically, your data is used:
- To allow you to benefit from all the services or services available on our establishment’s website, its mobile site, its store and its mobile applications: creation of a user account, e-newsletter, management of reservations, assistance and complaints, management of loyalty programs, etc. ;
- To allow you to browse our websites;
- To best match our information, notices, offers and other forms of services to your interests;
- To facilitate the completion of administrative formalities relating to the reservation and purchase.
5 – HOW LONG ARE YOUR DATA RETAINED?
LE BELVEDERE undertakes to keep your personal data for a period not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
The retention periods are defined according to the processing purposes implemented by LE BELVEDERE and take into account in particular the applicable legal provisions imposing a precise retention period for certain categories of data, any applicable limitation periods as well as the recommendations of the CNIL concerning certain categories of data processing.
6 – WHO IS LIKELY TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
A – Recipients of your data
The data collected on our website, mobile site, online store and mobile applications may be communicated to our internal staff, or to its ancillary service providers (subcontractors, service providers, banks), as part of the performance of all or part of the services referred to above. We remind you that in this context, LE BELVEDERE asks its service providers to put in place strict confidentiality and protection measures for this data.
B – Transfers of data outside the European Union
Personal data may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). If this is the case, LE BELVEDERE will make every effort to ensure that this international transfer of data has an adequate level and guarantees of security.
7 – HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you may, at any time, exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion of data concerning you as well as your rights of limitation and opposition to the processing and the portability of your personal data.
In addition, you have the legal right to define directives relating to the fate of your personal data post mortem.
In addition, any minor at the time of the collection of their personal data can obtain their erasure as soon as possible.
These rights can be exercised by mail to the following address:
Route de Palombaggia, 20137 Porto-Vecchio
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with the elements necessary for your identification (surname, first name, e-mail) as well as any other information necessary to confirm your identity. You also have a right of appeal to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés in the event of a violation of the applicable regulations on the protection of Personal Data and in particular the GDPR.
8 – COMPUTER SECURITY / SECURITY OF TRANSACTIONS
Ensuring the security and confidentiality of the personal data that you entrust to us is a priority for LE BELVEDERE. We thus implement all useful technical and organizational measures, with regard to the nature, scope and context of the personal data that you communicate to us and the risks presented by their processing, to preserve the security of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent any destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, intrusion or unauthorized access to this data, accidentally or unlawfully.
We offer you a secure online payment system using the latest technologies.
LE BELVEDERE strives to fight against identity theft practices on the Internet. This is the reason why we use, for example, a device for detecting fraudulent payments made by bank card. This device is intended to protect you in the event of loss or theft of your bank card.
The security and confidentiality of personal data are based on everyone’s best practices. This is the reason why we invite you not to communicate your passwords to third parties, to systematically disconnect from your profile and your social account (especially in the case of linked accounts) and to close your browser window. at the end of your work session, particularly if you access the Internet from a computer station shared with other people. This will prevent other users from accessing your personal information.
9 – CONTACT US
For any additional questions relating to this policy or the way in which LE BELVEDERE processes your personal data, we invite you to contact us at the following address : email@example.com
10 – CHANGES TO THE DECLARATION
LE BELVEDERE reserves the right to adapt the personal data protection policy. When we make substantial changes to this Statement, we post a link to the Statement on the home page of our site.